From: Richard Dingwall (rdingwall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-14 01:01:04

It still seems a little unfriendly - there is plenty of pages of
documentation on the framework itself (registration, test case templates
etc) but as an impatient new user, I need to dive quite deep to find AUTO*
stuff.

Would it be possible to add a "quick guide" section showing how to knock up
some test modules for a handful of simple classes with AUTO_TEST_CASE, and
tie them together into an executable with AUTO_TEST_MAIN? I believe this is
all most users want.

Richard

P.S. the "BOOST_AUTO_EST_CASE" error is still present on this page:
http://www.patmedia.net/~rogeeff/html/tutorials/new-year-resolution.html