From: Bruce Reid (b.reid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-14 19:54:15

I have been able to build (and link with) the libraries using the native gcc compiler on my linux-x86 platform, but have been unable
to find a way to force the build process to use something like: /path/to/my/cross_compiler/for/linux-ppc/gcc

Can someone please advise me in the proper way to build the libs with an absolute path to my cross compiler?

Thanks very much for any help,
Bruce

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email, together with any attachments, is intended only for use by Aristos Logic Corporation and the
individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this email, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify Aristos Logic Corporation by sending an email to sysadm_at_[hidden]
and delete this email, along with any attachments, from your computer.

Thank you.