From: frederic.mayot_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-08-15 11:38:20

Hi,
I'd like to create a pipeline composed of filters that have different
input and output character type.
For example:
file -> | Source | -> char -> | F1 | -> message -> | F2 |
where F1 and F2 are input filters.
F1 can be kind of a parser that would cut the stream into messages. The
thing is that I could always rewrite a file_source but I think it's not a
good design.
What would you suggest?
Thanks,
____________________________

Frederic MAYOT
Société Générale - Equity IT
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
+1 (212) 278-5558
+1 (917) 673-1339

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.