From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-16 22:47:23

Frank Birbacher wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Eric Niebler schrieb:
>> It *is* checked into version control -- the boost-consulting.com svn
>> server. You can find the latest version here:
>>
>> https://boost-consulting.com/trac/browser/clients/zkb/trunk/boost/accumulators
>
> Using a web browser I can access the files via "trac". But "svn" somehow
> chokes on this URL:
>
> $ LC_ALL=C svn co
> https://boost-consulting.com/trac/browser/clients/zkb/trunk/boost/accumulators
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on
> '/trac/browser/clients/zkb/trunk/boost/accumulators'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/trac/browser/clients/zkb/trunk/boost/accumulators':
> 200 OK (https://boost-consulting.com)
>
> Am I doing something wrong here?

Hmm, I *think* read-only anonymous access is allowed to the public parts
of boost-consulting svn server. Try this:

svn co https://boost-consulting.com/svn/main/clients/zkb/trunk

If that doesn't work, check with Dave A. And regardless, I just bundled
up the latest version of Boost.Accumulators and put it in the File Vault.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting