From: Hin-Tak Leung (hin-tak.leung_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 15:39:51

manphiz wrote:
> chun ping wang wrote:
>> is their any ways for fix around this?
>>
>> using gcc mingw 3.4.5
>>

> IIRC, MinGW 3.4.5 doesn't have wchar.h, or wchar_t is not supported,
> which should be detected by bjam and disable all the wide char version
> in Boost like boost.wserialization, boost.wregex, etc.
<snipped>

Hmm, I don't have native mingw, but I have the mingw cross compiler
suite under linux and it has wchar.h, and also wchar_t is referred to
inside wchar.h and wctype.h . But, wchar.h and wctype.h should be part
of mingw-runtime or w32api (and I have cross-compiled and installed
very recent version of both as part of the cross-compile suite)
rather than gcc per se.

HTL