From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 17:14:06

Frank Birbacher wrote:
> Hi!
>
> David Abrahams schrieb:
>> on Thu Aug 16 2007, Eric Niebler <eric-AT-boost-consulting.com> wrote:
>>> svn co https://boost-consulting.com/svn/main/clients/zkb/trunk
>> That one looks correct. Please let me know if you have problems.
>
> Checkout works! :D Now I'm trying to figure out how to build it ;)

I just made a change to boost-build.jam in zkb/trunk/ that should make
it build out of the box with boost 1.34+. All you need is a BOOST_ROOT
env var pointing to your boost root. Then you should be able to cd to
libs/accumulators/test and "bjam" from there to run the tests.

If that doesn't work, send along the error you're getting.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting