From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 19:29:22

Frank Birbacher wrote:
> Eric Niebler schrieb:
>> If that doesn't work, send along the error you're getting.
>
> The tests still build, but I faild building the docs:
<snip>
> error: Unable to find file or target named
> error: 'object(file-target)@376'
> error: referred from project at
> error: '/mnt/daten/develop/boost_1_34_1/tools/quickbook'
>
> I keep getting this error. Was the same with boost from CVS and SVN.
> What's wrong here?

I don't know. I can't build the docs now either, but I get a different
error. I'll have to investigate when I get back from my vacation.

You don't need to build the docs to use the library. Documentation
(slightly out of date) is available online or in the .zip file in the
file vault.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting