From: Pfligersdorffer, Christian (Christian.Pfligersdorffer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-20 04:20:44

Hey JD,

that's great, thanks for posting it here!! I was looking for something
like that after I unsucessfully tried to use boost::program_options
directly. (I did not really expect it to work with /clr...)

Since I am playing around with C++/CLI and on the other side really got
to like boost::program_options your lib comes in very handy to me. What
are the license terms?

Regards,

--
Christian Pfligersdorffer