From: Hansi Hansi (hansiPet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-22 02:12:34

Hello,

I think I have found an bug in the shared_array implementation in version 1.34.1 for VC8.0. I hope that this is the right location to post this and that one fixes this file.

I think that the implementation needs this:

#elif defined( _MANAGED )

    static void unspecified_bool( this_type*** )
    {
    }

    typedef void (*unspecified_bool_type)( this_type*** );

    operator unspecified_bool_type() const // never throws
    {
        return px == 0? 0: unspecified_bool;
    }

it is the same implementation as used in shared_ptr. If I don't have this I get during the call a buffer overrun.

Best regards
Hansjörg

Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!
Mehr Infos unter http://produkte.web.de/club/?mc=021131