From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-23 13:26:33

The discussion threads included comments from several people who did not
offer an actual review and/or YES/NO. I have filtered every message
with either scope or exit in the subject, and I want to make sure I have
all the reviews. If your name is in this list, that means I have a
YES/NO review from you. Otherwise, I may see some discussion from you,
but no YES/NO review.

If your name is NOT in this list, but you feel you provided a review,
please point me to your review posting, or provide appropriate
clarification. The fact that you participated in the discussion does
not mean that I know your opinion on the acceptance of ScopeExit.

In addition, I have received a few reviews via private email. For the
sake of fairness and openness, I asked the authors to send their review
to the list. I will not consider them unless they appear in the open
mailing list.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Kim Barrett
Aaron LaFramboise