From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-24 10:01:09

On 8/24/07, Oliver Kania <kania.oliver_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello !
>
> I am looking for a hashmap that is boost::serializeable, has good
> performance and is implemented
> by boost-means. Furthermore, it must have vector<long> as key type.
> I tried multiindex, but it seems one cannot have keys that are not members
> of the value type.
> Boost Bimap is not serializeabel and i do not need the bimap functionality.

Oliver, Bimap is as efficient as MultiIndex in both time and space, is
serializable and you can disallow the right map if you do not use it
to achieve better performance.

Please tell me what problems are you experienced with it.
Thanks!

Best regards
Matias

PS: Bimap online docs ---> http://tinyurl.com/22sja5