From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-25 11:22:52

Well, then there's a problem.

Ideally you should run the whole serialization regression test suite which would isolate what part of the system is failing. Or better yet, since (if I remember correctly) you're using boost on a "new" platform (one not usually tested for boost) the best would be to run the whole boost test suite. I realise that this take a while. But it's the only way you can be sure you're on solid ground and pinpoint any failings which might be rippling through to some higher level tests in a non-obvious way.

Robert Ramey
  "wei niu" <wei.niu_at_[hidden]> wrote in message news:58418a380708250118i6c274655pd86162b8e1d54df2_at_mail.gmail.com...
  2007/8/24, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]>:
> Does the demo included with the library work?
  No.And the code example is revised from demo.cpp.