From: Nat Goodspeed (nat.goodspeed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-25 11:37:51

At 09:51 AM 8/25/2007, kaliwanagan wrote:

>I was just curious as to why the class destructor are (apparently)
>being called multiple times. I have tried searching the archives to no
>avail (which prompted me to register and post to the mailinglist).

   Try defining an explicit copy constructor with a message like the
others. I believe the issue is that your object is being passed by
value, and being copied a few times along the way. You're not seeing
your no-args constructor message because the other new instances are
invoking the copy constructor.