From: wei niu (wei.niu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-26 23:12:50

I find run_archive_test.bat, runtest.bat and Jamfile in
boost_1_33_1\libs\serialization\test folder.

Then I executed run_archive_test.bat,it output:
"[<target directory>]"

I didn't know how to give a proper parameter of "test header file".So after
reading runtest.bat file I entered command "bjam --dump-test -sTOOLS=vc-7_1
test".

It really worked and generated a lot of folders in
boost_1_33_1\bin\boost\libs\serialization\test folder and fast consumed all
of the free 0.9GB storage space.

But I still didn't know how to run so much test files.I executed one of
them,it reported sth like "cannot find test_main function".