From: desai3_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-08-30 10:21:14

I am using boost build v1, VC 8.

While building my project I get following errors,

DQEasy.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool
__thiscall DQP::putString(class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,char const *)"
(?putString_at_DQP@@QAE_NABV?$basic_string_at_DU?$char_traits_at_D@std@@V?$allocator_at_D@2@@std@@PBD_at_Z)
referenced in function "public: class DQP * __thiscall
DQEasy::getBaseRequest(void)" (?getBaseRequest_at_DQEasy@@QAEPAVDQP@@XZ)

DQEasy.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
DQP::DQP(void)" (??0DQP@@QAE_at_XZ) referenced in function "public: class DQP
* __thiscall DQEasy::getBaseRequest(void)"
(?getBaseRequest_at_DQEasy@@QAEPAVDQP@@XZ)

There are 63 unresolved symbols altogether. Any Ideas on how can I fix it?

I have tried entering bjam "-sBUILD=<runtime-link>static" instead of bjam,
still no help.

I am copying my jamfile for reference.

Thank you.

# This is the top of our own project tree
project-root ;

# Include definitions needed for Python modules
import python ;

extension DQEasy # Declare a Python extension called
DQEasy
: DQEasy.cpp # source
    # requirements and dependencies for Boost.Python extensions
    <template>@boost/libs/python/build/extension
        :
        <include>.
        ;