From: Gernot Vormayr (gernot.vormayr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-02 18:07:48

Thank you for the link. This was just what I was looking for. After
reading the thread (and a thread which was linked by this one) I hope to
fully understand what is going on. Well -rdynamic didn't work for me,
cause I'm developing on mac os x, but after removing -fvisibility=hidden
it started working.

thx,
Gernot