From: Bryan Donlan (bdonlan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-04 21:51:49

On 9/4/07, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Bryan Donlan wrote:
> > When building with -W -Wall, including <boost/xpressive/xpressive.hpp>
> > produces a number of spurious warnings.
> >
> <snip>
> > bcvs/boost/boost/xpressive/regex_primitives.hpp:142: warning: missing
> > initializer for member
> > 'boost::proto::exprns_::expr<boost::proto::tag::terminal,
> > boost::proto::argsns_::args0<boost::xpressive::detail::epsilon_matcher>,
> > 0l>::arg0'
>

> I fixed these warnings and others on svn head last week. Can you sync
> and try again? (Note: don't look in the old cvs repository. Svn is where
> it's at these days.)

Ah, sorry, all the website documentation was talking about CVS - eg
http://www.boost.org/more/bugs.htm (and the links from there for CVS
lead to getting started docs, which don't talk about CVS at all). SVN
trunk (r39123) produces different warnings when I pass it the
following test program at -W -Wall:
#include <boost/xpressive/xpressive.hpp>

int main() {
    boost::xpressive::sregex r1 = boost::xpressive::digit;
    boost::xpressive::sregex r2 = *r1;
    return 0;
}

Output is at http://fushizen.net/~bd/boostbug.stderr.log.bz2 - I
didn't want to subject the list to the 35K uncompressed output, and
the list software rejected my attachment (sorry if this is a double
post, the bounce message wasn't clear on that point)