From: Jeshua Bratman (bratman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-05 16:19:17

Sergey Skorniakov wrote:

> I think this is because one half of code that registers classes
> relationship resides in derived.so and the other part resides in main.

Yeah, that is the problem that I'm having to deal with for a dynamically
loaded library. Main can't have the code to register derived because it
doesn't know the derived class exists.

Try to move BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT_GUID(derived,"derived") into derived.hpp - I
guess that it will force instantiation of
pointer_oserializer/pointer_iserializer in main.

I tried putting all the serialization code into the header file but I still
get the exact same runtime error. I don't think this should matter though
unless I am including the header file for derived somewhere else.

> Sorry for my poor English

You're English is fine. Besides I'm happy to get any help I can get!