From: Vial, Florent (fvial_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-06 04:45:32

>"C:mingwbingcc n'est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne ou
externe,
> un programme executable ou un fichier de commandes .."
>"...failled gcc.compile.c++ bin\gcc\debug\hello.o...
>...skipped <pbin\gcc\debug>hello.exe for lack
of<pbin\gcc\debug>hello.o...
>...failed updating one target..
>...skipped one target..."

>What is the main problem?

Looks like a backslash / forward slash problem to me. I guess that you
are running this from a cygwin shell, in which backslashes "\" are note
recognized, or in your case omitted.
Use forward slashes "/" instead and you should be able to have a working
"C:/mingw/bin/gcc".

HTH,
Florent

Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRA 57918
Personlich haftender Gesellschafter: Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRB 54477
Geschaftsfuhrer: Prof. Dr. Dejan Ilic; Franz Kraus; Jens Schafer
Beiratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Hans-Jorg Bullinger