From: Tim St. Clair (timothysc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-07 10:32:10

Eric -

     The thread class is a good example, by having the handles private
instead of protected there is no way to extend the class. If it were
#defined wrapped for extensibility that would be groovy too.

     I'm looking to extend an interface which presents a pthread-esk
interface, while supporting multiple OS's (VxWorks, Linux, Windows,
Other Embedded OS's ). So our application code can agnostic.

-Tim

p.s. - BOOST_FOREACH is a jem!