From: Amar Alabiari (a_jardinier_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-13 09:49:57

Hi,

I want to solve a shortest path problem using the Dijkstra algorithm with
Fibonacci heaps. The particular aspect of the problem is that the labels
associated to the vertices other than the source are not infinity. The
labels are different each time the Dijkstra procedure is called.
I would be extremely grateful if I could get any help on how to implement
this within a VS2003 and what are the libraries that are available to handle
the issue.

Thank you in advance.

Alberto

PS: I am not only new to Boost but also new to C++ programming.

Enter to win a night a VIP night out at TIFF
http://redcarpet.sympatico.msn.ca/