From: Brian Stadler (bdotstadler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-17 13:45:51

Good observation. I see exactly what it's doing now.

However, this is still a bug. If one is using dot language files across
different programs then the parser needs to interpret it the same. Though
the graph may retain its overall structure, the structure for that
individual vertex has now changed. This will adversely affect the way
algorithms make entree into the graph. For example, if vertex 0 once had a
degree of two and now has a degree of 3 than the choices to move from 0 have
changed from two choices to three.

thanks again for the response!