From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-19 12:53:03

Paul.VanHagen_at_[hidden] ha escrito:

> Fantastic!!
>
> Many thanks.
>
> I have scanned through the boost documentation for this library several times to find
> some clues. Did I miss anything there? I would like to know where I can find the
> section where this is documented for future reference.

Well, you're right this global nth_index<...> and similar metafunctions are not much
publicized: they are only documented in the reference, and in a little noticeable way:
look for "// multi_index_container associated global class templates:" at

http://www.boost.org/libs/multi_index/doc/reference/multi_index_container.html#multi_index_container

I haven't given these global metafunctions more publicity so as to not confuse
readers, given that the nested versions ought to be enough in most cases --except
for broken compilers like MSVC 6.0 and, seemingly, low versions of GCC.

> Again thanks alot. You've been of great help.
>
> Paul

You're welcome. Thanks for using Boost.MultiIndex,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo