From: tonyaim83 (abhishek.v_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-20 06:59:01

Hi...

I want to calculate diameter and girth of a graph using BGL so i m taking

http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~ghali/courses/texts/BGL/html/girth.cpp.html#pred_t.54
as a reference.
I have already created graph using adjacency_list

Now i m not able to understand how to use :-

typedef boost::v_property<long> dist_t;
boost::property_map<Graph*, dist_t>::type d_map;

typedef boost::u_property<vertex_descriptor> pred_t;
boost::property_map<Graph*, pred_t>::type p_map;

And for what it stands for ...

Here i m not using #include <boost/graph/stanford_graph.hpp>
Also let me know where it is being defined..

Is there any alternative to calculate diameter and girth