From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-22 07:33:13

Jordan Kyriakidis wrote:
> My compiler (powerpc-apple-darwin8-g++-4.0.1) complains about the
> second line:

I forgot to mention: I've had problems porting to powerpc MacOS X: it's
their weird long double that messes things up. If you're going to using the
toolkit on that platform I'd *strongly recomend* that you run the regression
tests and see what breaks: last time it was checked there were some quite
gross errors in the Bessel functions if I remember correctly. It's probably
a trivial fix that's needed somewhere, but I don't have access to that
platform... so any help you can offer is much appreciated!

John.