From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-23 13:21:32

We really want to get the improvements (header order and threading issue)
made on the trunk over 1.34.1 but the regression results make us very
nervous. We only intend to use it with Intel 10 and MSVC8 and do not
generate any dlls so I assume majority of the test failures do not really
matter to us. Still many tests fail on Intel C++ v10. Could somebody explain
to me what these errors mean and their impact on product code? I noticed
there are still a branch created for the next release so I assume some work
is being done.

Regards,

Sean