From: dhruva (dhruvakm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-23 23:45:16

Hi,

On 9/24/07, Daniel Wallin <daniel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Kirit Sælensminde wrote:
> We already have a wiki. How is this different?

Well, this thread was going on for sometime, wish there was more
traction from the core BOOST members. Maybe, a lot of effort could
have been avoided.
Having a WIKI is a battle won but having someone or a group of people
willing to turn it into a COOKBOOK is the primary goal. Is there any
such plans from the BOOST core community (boost-consulting)? Any leads
will help in not duplicating the efforts and more importantly,
confusing the BOOST user community.

I sincerely appreciate the effort put in by Kirit in setting up a site
at such speed, great step in spreading the BOOST library. The need for
me came up as I am exploring BOOST::ASIO, BOOST::Interprocess and
BOOST::Intrusive (and ACE as an alternative). I was/am not able to see
a site with short recipes for me to try and compare to get a feel of
the complexities I am getting into before I make that jump.

with best regards,
dhruva

--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Contents reflect my personal views only!