From: martin f krafft (madduck_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-29 14:33:51

Hello,

You previously contacted me regarding my C++ kdtree library. I am
writing to you just to let you know that after 2 years of rotting,
the project is now resurrected and moved to git.debian.org.

Please see http://libkdtree.alioth.debian.org for more info.

If you are still working with libkdtree, then please sign up to the
mailing list: