From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-30 03:18:59

Lars J. Aas <parawaiter <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > On 9/21/07, Gennadiy Rozental <rogeeff <at> gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Lars,

Sorry for delay. I am busy these days.

> > Can you provide an error messages?
>
> > Sure.

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately current implementation of the expected failres support for auto
test cases can't be easily modified to work within another namespace. I had to
rework it and now I have proper solution. I'll try to commit it to svn once I
figure out how.

> > Does anybody know if this is possible at all? Could it be
possible,programmatically, from within the test-case? Lars J
> You can always register some test cases manually.
>
> All the tests are auto-extracted from random files and compiled as separate
object files, and the framework doesn't really know which files it is linked
against, so it would definitely be most convenient if I could rely on the auto-
registering functionality.
> There is no way to get hold of the "currently-being-executed" test_unit
object?

framework has a method for an access to the currently executed test case.

Gennadiy