From: Tony Turner (acturner01_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-30 23:57:15

Hi, Andreas;

Thank you for your response. Yes, after playing with replacing the mpl
based DSL from the textbook with boost::statechart based templates, I
find that so far, there is no need for further use of the mpl, beyond
that which boost::statechart itself uses, i.e., mpl::list.

Thank you for your time,

Tony Turner