From: Mike Marchywka (marchywka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-01 15:20:28

when I added the code to trap the regex_error, the previously clean build
returned the following during linking but I didn't think it would be a
problem:

Info: resolving vtable for boost::regex_errorby linking to
__imp___ZTVN5boost11r
egex_errorE (auto-import)

I'm linking to
/libboost_regex-gcc-mt-1_33_1.a
and
cygboost_regex-gcc-mt-1_33_1.dll

Thanks again.

[ I decided to add boost while using my mom's machine and I found out I had
accidentally included boost in "her" cygwin install so it is quite likely I
botched something ]

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka_at_[hidden]
Note: Hotmail is blocking my mom's entire
ISP claiming it is to reduce spam but probably
to force users to use hotmail. Please DON'T
assume I am ignoring you and try
me on marchywka_at_[hidden] if no reply
here. Thanks.

Test your celebrity IQ.  Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes!
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_hotmailtextlink2