From: Larry (lknain_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-07 08:30:03

Further up in the Boost build it at least was trying to VC7.1 include
libraries as there are some warning messages that refer to files (stdexcept
for example) in VC 7.1. No real clue a to which compiler was actually used
even if the VC 7.1 includes were used. The only compiler defined in the PATH
is VC 7.1 but that was true when VC 8 was used.

The libs built with VC8 did include -vc80- in the lib names.

I think I did everything the same to build Boost 1_34_1 as I did for 1_34 -
just different source paths.

Larry