From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-18 03:53:36

Marty Fried wrote:

[snip compilation problem with filesystem]

1) Could you try if it works with the trunk version? There have been a few
fixes in this area, but I don't know if those will help you.

2) Filesystem has passed the tests for 1.34.1 with cxx on Tru64 in strict
ansi mode, which is usually good at finding this kind of errors. So could
you please post the minimal test case you found, this allows me to check if
cxx should have found the problem, and if yes, why I didn't find it.

3) If you have a fix and are confident that it works, open a ticket on the
boost trac system, attaching a patch, preferably against the trunk version.
If you don't have a fix but are confident that it is an error, open a
ticket anyway. ;-)

4) Which front-end does xlC use? EDG?

HTH,
Markus