From: Benoît Dagon (benoit.dagon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-19 12:53:37

Hello Camilo,

Thanks for your answer. I think you're right.

The reason why I was trying to use a pointer to structure as bundle
property is because I wanted to access a vertex not only by its index
but by its property. More precisely, I've a method which iterates over
the vertices of the following prototype:

NodeProperty* GraphWrapper::iterateNodes (NodeProperty* previousNode);

Thus, I must be able to find the index of the previousNode to increment
it and return the nextNode.

My error was coming from the fact I was trying to use the
boost::adjacency_list as a container for my data instead of a tool to
"organize" the data and externalizing the storage.

~Benoît