From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 14:55:13

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Oleg Udovenko <oleg_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Martes, Octubre 23, 2007 8:31 pm
Asunto: [Boost-users] boost::serialization Is there any way to get rid
ofcompiler warnings(C4103, ...) on VC++ 2005?
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]

> Hi,
>
> I'm compiling the examples from the boost::serialization library with
> VC++ 2005, and getting a lot of warnings, they are quite annoying.
>
> How can I get rid of them?
[...]
> 1>C:\WORK\STL\boost\boost_1_34_1
\boost/serialization/collections_save_im
> p.hpp(38) : warning C4267: 'initializing' : conversion from
> 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data
[...]

This looks like the same issue as described at
http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/03/18075.php with respect
to warnings C4312/C4311, basically an oversmart warning triggered
by the /Wp64 mode? Is this guess compatible with your environment?
If so, the warning can be suppressed without external side effects
as shown in http://tinyurl.com/2jpk4b .

HTH,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo