From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-29 14:48:04

on Mon Oct 22 2007, question boost <question.boost-AT-hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am going to be more clear.
> Under Code Blocks my program makes use of the boost library. The configuration of
> my files is the following:
> in the directory of the source files of my program there is the directory
> "boost" containing the following directories: "filesystem", "config", "iterator","range",
> "detail", "mpl", "preprocessor", "tools" and the file boost-build.jam.
>
> The file that makes use of boost in my project contains the following lines:
>
> #include <string>
> using namespace std;
>
> #include "boost\filesystem\path.hpp"
> #include "boost\filesystem\operations.hpp"
> using namespace boost::filesystem;
>
> At comilation I get the message :"boost/preprocessor/config/config.hpp" no such file or
> directory
> and several other similar messages about other files of the same directory and about other files
> of the "mpl" directory.
>
> Where is my error?

It's not clear. It's possible that the directory of your source files
isn't in your #include path. If the directory of your source files
*is* in your #include path, then your error is in using only a partial
Boost installation. Have you read and followed
http://www.boost.org/more/getting_started ?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting