From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-31 13:51:13

One more addition:

    boost::tuple<BigInteger, BigInteger> key_pair;

This will not parse your key. You need to do it manually. So your param
should be std::string. And than you can tokenize you string. Or you define 2
separate params and let program_options parse them into Integers for you.
But I am unsure if this is supported. Probably yes. I am 100% sure program
options will not tokenize one param for you. May be only if your key_pair
supports construction from a space separted string.

Regards,
Ovanes