From: Edwin Savarimuthu (zerobook_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-02 10:38:29

I believe you can't do it in a generic way for all the classes. But if
you design your classes with support for concept_check ( see boost
concept check library for more info ) you can get pretty close. If C++
gets reflection support in future(hey it doesn't cost anything to
dream!) this can be even done at runtime.

Thanks,
Edwin