From: Alex (ak1mbox-boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-02 17:28:36

Hi,

Our current code base uses Apache Runtime Library for handling
multithreading code, including threads, concurrency control, etc. We are
currently starting to convert to the Boost thread library. During the
conversion which might take a while we would like to be able to mix the
threads from the APR library with concurrency control objects (mutexes) from
the Boost library. Is this ok to do this or will we run into some strange
issues? We are currently running the code on Windows and Linux.

Please let me know if I can provide any specifics about the APR library to
better answer this question.

Thank you!

Alex