From: LoadCom (LoadCom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-04 19:32:35

Hello Dagon

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not using empty() because what I want to test
is not the emptyness of a list, but that of an
iterator.

Or, in other words, I want to test if an iterator
itself doesn't point to any object - that is different from
the begin() or end() of a list.

------------------
Max
2007-11-05

·¢¼þÈË£ºBenoi^t Dagon
·¢ËÍÈÕÆÚ£º2007-11-02 16:34:12
ÊÕ¼þÈË£ºboost-users_at_[hidden]
³­ËÍ£º
Ö÷Ì⣺Re: [Boost-users] [STL] An question about list::iterator

Hi,

I'm not sure to understand the goal of your test iterator comparison but
if it's to test a list emptiness why not just using alist.empty()?

In my understanding a list iterator is not designed to be NULL. But the
object it points to could be null and thus you should better test the
object than the iterator.

Hope it helps,
~Benoi^t