From: Mike Marchywka (marchywka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-06 07:01:01

I happen to skim this thread and had a related question.

> > > Maybe you can try with typeid(t_type).name(), included in <typeinfo>.

Is this evaluated at compile time ( I thought the OP said something about
macros )? I was looking for template programming ideas and I hit
a case where I needed compile-time type information and I didn't know
offhand how to do it so I gave up ( for some reason a specialization
didn't seem like an easy thing to do).

Does anyone have a good reference link on interesting (portable) template
programming
approaches ? I found a few things on google but nothing stuck me as
being a complete reference.

Thanks.