From: Pablo Minguez (pminguez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-08 04:51:09

Hi,
I'm having problems installing the python bindings for boost libraries, what I
would like to use is boost.graph but from python. Boost is ok (programs and
headers) but when trying to run bjam I have this error:
[root][mem01][~/progs/bgl-python-0.9]# bjam
error: Could not find parent for project at '.'
error: Did not find Jamfile or project-root.jam in any parent directory.

Is any other configuration required? Any help is welcome, many thanks in
advance.

Pablo.

Pablo Mínguez Paniagua
PhD Student
Bioinformatics Departament
Centro de Investigación Príncipe Felipe, CIPF.
Av. Autopista del Saler 16, 46013, Valencia, Spain
Phone: +34 96 328 96 80 (Ext: 1011)
http://bioinfo.cipf.es/