From: Damjan Miklic (damjan.miklic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-09 05:46:44

Thaks for the quick reply. Unfortunately i still can't compile the
system library. My default installation doesn't even have a

libs\system

folder. I have downloaded system-0.2.1.zip from the boost vault and
copied the 'system' folder to

boost_1_34_1\libs

but running

bjam --toolset=msvc --with-system

results with the same error:

wrong library name 'system' in the --with-<library> option.

Running bjam in

boost\libs\system\build

gives a lengthy error message and doesn't seem to build anything.

Further assistance would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Damjan Miklic