From: Oliver Kania (kania.oliver_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-09 11:25:40

Hello Robert,
it compiles by making m_offlineMode mutable :)
I can live without it by simply putting the bools into the archive
like
ar & true
ar & true
( Someone said this works, didnt try it though)
I can assure you I know what I am doing. I need to alter the state of the
program depending on whether I am using something loaded from disk or not.
Of course, there would be other ways but this seems to be most elegant to me

Since I am deserializing the same vars in the same sequence as I am
serializing, there
shouldnt be a problem. (Or is there ? The bools I am changing during save()
affect the maps in no way ...)

kind regards,
Oliver