From: chandra_india_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-11-11 04:03:10

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is)

hello everybody,

-C:\Program Files\boost is my Boost root directory .
-C:\Program Files\boost \tools\directory_1 is the build directory i've chosen, and stage is a subdirectory of it.

at boost root directory i invoke the bjam.exe program:

C:\Program Files\boost> bjam  ^
More? --build-dir=C:\Program Files\boost \directory_1 ^
More? --toolset=gcc stage

the error message tells me notice:
could not find main target assuming it's a name of a file to create could not find main target C:\Program Files\boost \directory_1assuming it's a name of a file to create...

I've followed the entire procedure at section 5.2.3 at this url http://www.boost.org/more/getting_started/windows.html#build-directory

Be very clear and explain me which  thing exactly does go wrong.

Regards,

Chandra

India's first Indian Language Mailing System, Now in a New Look and Feel.
Open your FREE e-mail account at http://mail.webdunia.com today !!