From: Julian C (jolix_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-11 17:35:55

Mark,
dicomlib doesn't support Mac OS X, however I was able to make it place
nice with boost as all it needs are some simple headers. If you really
want to get it to work on OS X then your going to have to hack a
little bit on dicomlib/socket as it has no idea what MACH, DARWIN, etc
are... But only 16 errors that seem easily portable socket and endian
related items.

I created an Xcode project and the structure should look like so:

dicom.xcodeproj
boost_1_34_1
dicomlib
dicomlib/socket