From: Benoit Sigoure (tsuna_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-11 18:35:11

On Nov 12, 2007, at 12:17 AM, Mark Roden wrote:

> Hi Benoit,
>
> Thanks for the tip-- that approach yields
> ...failed updating 54 targets...
> ...skipped 12 targets...
> ...updated 5589 targets...
>
> So is it safe to assume that those 54 failed targets are unimportant?

I don't know, I guess it depends. What are these 54 targets? Didn't
you get the same 54 failures beforehand? The --layout=system thingy
is only meant to ask bjam to install the libraries without encoding
the toolset name and other information in the name of the libraries
(which seemed to be your problem, right?).

--
Benoit Sigoure aka Tsuna
EPITA Research and Development Laboratory