From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-12 15:14:23

Hello,

I think if this feature should be available in boost Date_Time there will be
no magic behind as well, so that the lib developer will store these flags
for you... And probably not all users will like this idea.

IMO the easiest way (if you don't care about memory usage) is to deal with
Date_Time range. From - To. If <from date> equals <to date> than this is the
birthday, otherwise, you can specify a quarter, a year, a month, etc. by
simply using the range.

With Kind Regards,
Ovanes