From: Vivek Nallur (nallur_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-12 17:48:59

I just moved to using boost_asio_0_3_8 because of issues with
asio_0_3_7's macro redefinition of FD_SETSIZE.

Now, there's no issue with compiling the source, however while linking
I get an error saying:
 undefined reference to `boost::system::get_system_category()'

I see from the source that classes "posix_error_category" and
"system_error_category" are defined in error_code.cpp
(boost_asio_0_3_8/libs/system/src), but there's no actual library
(*.so or *.a) to link to.

I'm including /path/to/boost_asio_0_3_8 while compiling, but am not
doing anything for linking, since all of the code (well almost, since
error_code is a cpp file) is .hpp

What am I doing wrong? Should I be including anything while linking?

regs
Vivek