From: Olivier Tournaire (olitour_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-13 06:19:59

Hi Ovanes,

2007/11/13, Ovanes Markarian <om_boost_at_[hidden]>:

> On 11/13/07, Olivier Tournaire <olitour_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to use thread with a member function which takes
> > parameters. Here is the code I actually use :
> >
> > shared_ptr<Profile> p2 ( new
> > Profile(origine+(double)i*width_sur_nb_fois_wdir,rect->GetHeightDirection(),MPPParameters_.ProfilesNbPoints_,MPPParameters_.ProfilesDistancePoints_
> > ) );
> > shared_ptr<Profile> p3 ( new
> > Profile(origine+(double)(-i)*width_sur_nb_fois_wdir,rect->GetHeightDirection(),MPPParameters_.ProfilesNbPoints_,MPPParameters_.ProfilesDistancePoints_
> > ) );
> > p2->ComputeRadiometries(image_,BILINEAR);
> > p3->ComputeRadiometries(image_,BILINEAR);
> >
> > ComputeRadiometries is a template member function :
> > template <class T> bool ComputeRadiometries( boost::shared_ptr< TTImage
> > <T> > image , const eInterpolatorType type_interpolator=BICUBIC )
> >
> > This compiles fine :
> > boost::function<bool (Profile*, boost::shared_ptr< TTImage <unsigned
> > char> >, eInterpolatorType)> f;
> >
> > But, this does not :
> > f = &Profile::ComputeRadiometries;
>

> This is incorrect. How should the compiler know which function address do
> you mean?
> The correct way would be:
> f=&Profile::template ComputeRadiometries<unsigned int>;

This does not seem to work. The compiler error is :
error C2440: '=' : impossible de convertir de 'overloaded-function' en
'boost::function<Signature>'
        with
        [
            Signature=bool (Profile
*,boost::shared_ptr<TTImage<UInt1>>,eInterpolatorType)
        ]

I would like to use boost::bind in order to call ComputeRadiometries with a